We are spending today and tomorrow with the California Association of Community Managers in Oakland, our first Expo of 2014! The CACM Law Seminar is always replete with interesting and important information.
We hope if you are attending, you will stop by our booth and say hello!
This year’s Seminar features sessions as diverse as:
- Basic and Advanced Ethics for Community Managers
- New legislation affecting Community Managers
- Safety, Security and Privacy
- A Voyage Through the Claims Process
- Enforcement and Discipline
There will also be small group brainstorming on:
- ADR & IDR
- Assessment Collection
- Elections & Meetings
- Email & Social Media
- Facilities Maintenance & Reserves
- Fair Housing & ADA
- Hierarchy of Rules & Governing Documents
- Illegal Board Activities & Lawsuits
- Insurance & Managing Risk
- Neighbors, Pets & Parking
Doesn’t it sound interesting? Hope to see you there!