Fire in restaurants usually begin in the kitchen and can cause severe problems to employees and to the property. These fire hazards can be managed with regular and professional maintenance and cleaning of the exhaust system.
When these fires originate in the cooking area, the fire can spread to the exhaust system. A build up of grease can ignite a fire and threaten the business and safety of the public.
Benefits of a Clean Kitchen Exhaust System:
- Will ensure a secure cooking and serving environment.
- The system can work at it’s best performance
- Create a safe and clean environment for employees and staff.
- Business does not run the risk of having insurance claims rejected.
- Better ventilation for smoke and odor removal.
- Compliance with local and national fire and health codes.
Consistent maintenance of the kitchen exhaust system in your commercial restaurant of facility can ensure the safety and primarily defend your business from a fire hazard.
Visit the International Kitchen Cleaning Association website to view an exhaust system inspection schedule.
AirTek understands the importance of properly maintaining the kitchen exhaust system of your business. if your company needs kitchen hood exhaust cleaning and any other hospitality services contact us to set up an appointment.